The Victoria is New Zealand's biggest outdoor statement. Not just because of its size, location and cutting edge LED technology, but because of its influential audience.
If you can see The Victoria, your family is 37% more likely than the average New Zealander to earn over $100,000 and spend:
- 61% more on fashion
- 55% more on travel
- 76% more on beauty
- 57% more on alcohol (you will probably need a drink after all that shopping)
the city gateway
Over two weeks The City Gateway will reach over 145,000 people 4.6 times.
If you can see The City Gateway:
- You are 25% more likely than the average New Zealander to earn over $50,000
- 14% more likely to be a manager
- 25% more likely to be a professional
This digital billboard dominates one of the busiest arterial roads in Christchurch with long sight lines and slow moving traffic. The suburb of Riccarton has become Christchurch's primary retail zone, the centre for many leading head offices and the University of Canterbury.
Over four weeks The City Gateway will reach:
- Over 65,000 people 8 times
- 12% of all Christchurch.